Hudson-Odoi coy over Bayern speculation Read Chelsea • By Alex Turk

Florence Fletcher
January 10, 2019

Bayern Munich remain determined to land Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi and have reportedly now made an improved fourth bid for the teenager.

Sky Sports are reporting that the German Giants have tabled a fourth bid of £35 million for the England U19 worldwide, which includes no buy back option - something fellow Bundesliga side RB Leipzig had been prepared to include in any deal.

When asked if Hudson-Odoi should leave Chelsea, Keane told Sky Sports: "Yes I would say".

Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas could be just hours away from signing a contract with Monaco.

Hudson-Odoi joined Chelsea in 2007 and was part of the club's FA Youth Cup winning side in 2016-17 and 2017-18.

Fabregas was emotional in appearing to bid farewell after Chelsea's win over Forest at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.

"In my opinion, he needs to go", said Sarri.

Ransom sought as Norwegian millionaire's wife kidnapped
A real estate investor, he owns 70 per cent of electricity company Elkraft which he co-founded in 1992, Norwegian media reported. The house of Norwegian multi-millionaire Tom Hagen is cordonned off in Fjellhamar, east of Oslo.

Trump threatens to stop federal aid for California wildfires
But in the latest example of the President's Twitter misspellings , "forest" became "forrest" and soon enough, "forrest Trump". President Donald Trump said he's ordered FEMA to cut off money to California over his criticism of forest management.

Actor Samuel L. Jackson endorses Rep. Rashida Tlaib's comments about President Trump
Fatema, Tlaib's mother said that: "Wearing the traditional Palestinian dress during the swear-in is equivalent to the whole world for her".

Jadon Sancho's success in the Bundesliga has had a domino effect, with more British players heading out there in search of first team football - Arsenal's Reiss Nelson has starred for Hoffenheim this season.

Sarri was nevertheless satisfied with Hudson-Odoi's display and said he had seen no evidence that uncertainty over the player's future has affected him.

"In this club there is a rule - the renewal for players over 30 is usually one year". "Of course we have very important players in the same position and I can play with only two wingers".

Sarri added that Chelsea would need to sign a replacement for Fabregas in January but would not comment on speculation linking them with Cagliari's Nicolo Barella.

"Without Cesc we are only five, so we are in trouble".

On Tuesday evening Chelsea fans received a bit of good news, Callum Hudson-Odoi would be starting the first leg of the semi-final of the Carabao Cup against Tottenham Hotspur.

Other reports by

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER